Relentless Pursuit Of Justice
Leading causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Driver negligence
- Distracted drivers
- Intoxicated drivers
- Poor road conditions
Common Injuries in a motorcycle accident:
- Road rash
- Facial fractures and disfigurement
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Broken bone
- Obtain photos of the accident scene
- Name and phone numbers of all witnesses
- Video footage from witnesses or local businesses
- Obtain a copy of the police report
Areas Of Practice
Who pays your bills?
Motorcycles in New Jersey don’t carry Personal Injury protection (pip) because they are not defined as an automobile therefore, no medical coverage is provided by the insurance carrier that insures your motorcycle. However, your personal auto insurance policy may have additional coverage that can help mitigate the cost of your medical bills. The primary source of payment for your medical bills will most likely be your health insurance.
The at fault party is responsible for compensating you for the following:
- Loss of wages/ loss of future earning capacity
- Any out-of-pocket medical expenses and health insurance liens
- Pain and suffering
If you or your loved one have been injured consult with an experience attorney as their certain limitations that apply to claim. In New jersey you only two years from the date of the accident to file a claim for your injuries. Contact us for a free consultation.